BINA provides support and education to families recently affected by brain injury. Assistance is provided to family members of all ages to help them deal with the upheaval in their lives due to the many changes and ongoing issues that arise during the recovery process.
- Family support & counseling
- Survivor follow up, support and counseling
- Educational programs, networking events and support groups
- Community psycho-education and trainings for mental health providers
- Big Brother-Big Sister program
- Community reintegration and school reentry